1413, Rome, Forum Romanum - Regia III?
- Record number: 1413
- Site: Rome
- Building or zone: Forum Romanum - Regia III?
- Position: Pedimental slopes?
- Roof element: Raking simas? Rev.plaque?
- Comparanda: Fabric similar to S. Omobono with much mica
- Remarks: Fragment with possible painted white-on-red double guilloche? With red eye (Diam 2.2), white (W 3.5) & red (W 4.9) bands, from raking sima fascia? Or revetment plaque? From excavations in area of Temple of Castor & Pollux but probably originally belonging to Regia III
- Bibliography: Fischer-Hansen 2008, p. 306, KK-4, fig. 304
- Publication record: Votive and architectural terracottas; Tiles (co-authored with C. Grønne)
- Type of decoration: Painted double guilloche?
- Current Collection: Danish Academy: CM 3,7.1286
- Height: 9.1
- Width: 8.1
- MPD: 1.8
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: White 10YR 8/3, red 10R 4/6
- Thickness plaque: 1.8
- Painted decoration only: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/875F1EDB-EC87-4746-82AF-65035538F7A0