6350, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6350
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. 3 joining fragments of large extended right arm and beginning of chest, draped in sleeved garment with vertical folds. High relief against plaque, and hollow inside. H 3.9, D 4.3. Th plaque 2.3- 2.4.
- Type of decoration: Large right arm
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10098/10099
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 16
- Width: 19.5
- MPD: 8.5
- Paint: Black plaque. Black stripe along top of arm near scar from plaque. Inside fold channels, red-brown paint 10R 4/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/862FA1FA-889F-44C6-8E3A-A2E196DBBAA7