6983, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6983
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II?. Preserves part of vertical part and one edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 34; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a (?)
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B55 72-10125
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/8547AF5C-0DC7-4A71-A6ED-ED3C3D5D1442