2059, Caere, Vigna Parrocchiale
- Record number: 2059
- Site: Caere
- Building or zone: Vigna Parrocchiale
- Roof element: Openwork cresting
- Comparanda: Veio, Cerveteri, Vulci 2001, p. 134, no. II.A.4.4; Guarino 2010, p. 52, no. 139, fig. 37, pl. II.3
- Remarks: W band 2.3. Pinwheel open-work. Raised round center. Finger prints on smooth surface. Flat back.
- Type of decoration: Pinwheel
- Current Collection: C.N.R. storerooms at Banditaccia necropolis: C.R. 82/15
- Height: 10.5
- Width: 5
- Clay: 10YR 7/4
- Paint: Red-purple edges to concave bands. Center painted red(?). Red 7.5R 4/6.
- Thickness plaque: 3.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/83762B14-28D5-40B3-B150-D8BDE12F7EF2