1392, Rome, Forum Romanum - Regia I (?)
- Record number: 1392
- Site: Rome
- Building or zone: Forum Romanum - Regia I (?)
- Position: Slopes
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Comparanda: For red fabric & tile type, cf. San Giovenale tiles of 7th cent. B.C.
- Remarks: Fragment of lower right corner of flat pan tile with raised side edge. Reused on third-phase building. cutout corner should indicate later date, but fabric appears earlier.
- Bibliography: Fischer-Hansen 2008, p. 308, KK-28, pl. 230, fig. 319; Winter et al. 2009, Table 2; Winter 2009a, p. 27, 1.F.1.b (?)
- Publication record: New light on the production of decorated roofs of the 6th c. B.C. at sites in and around Rome
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
Votive and architectural terracottas; Tiles (co-authored with C. Grønne)
- Associated elements: CA 8.351, CA 8.447, CA 8.353, CA 29.606, CA 29.566, CA 29.651, CA 29.652 + CA 29.6587, CA 8.355, CB 13.3497, CB 13.2106, CB 13.4600, CB 13.3516, CP 9.1346, CP 9.1348, CP 9.1358
- Current Collection: Danish Academy: CA 29.140
- Clay: 2.5YR 4/4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/82DF14AA-6713-425F-99A3-3BF932B94B89