- Record number: 5268
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque preserving top convex moulding with worn scale pattern, H 5.5. Below, relief upright lotus with nail holes to either side. Th plaque 2, top 3.7.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610.2
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: B607, B608, B610 (1-11), B613
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610.2
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 15
- Width: 19.8
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: Brown slip front and back and top 10YR 6/3. Red above lotus 7.5YR 4/4. Brown around lotus and on scale pattern 10R 3/1. Purple-red dots on scale pattern 10R 3/2.
- Condition: 2 joining fragments
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/82A02853-E53E-4F7C-94FE-8104A8C9C2E1