6979, Acquarossa, Zone B
- Record number: 6979
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone B
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II?. Preserves part of vertical plaque with no edges. Traces of painted scale(?) pattern.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 34, fig. 17; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a(?)
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Scale(?) pattern
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev B51 68-1574
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/81F681BB-B213-486B-87D3-83D143475D16