- Record number: 4892
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of Silen and maenad preserving fragment with Silen's buttocks and maenad's draped mid-body. Strut scar on back.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, pp. 424-425; Andrén 1940, p. 428, no. II:5
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: D735, D736
- Type of decoration: Silen & Maenad
- Current Collection: British Museum: D737
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 10.1
- Width: 17
- Clay: 10YR 8/2
- Paint: Surface front brown 10YR 6/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7E96066E-5DC0-4723-A717-FB21DD03F209