3465, Poggio Civitate, Ag. Ext. DD-2
- Record number: 3465
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: Ag. Ext. DD-2
- Roof element: Tiles, ridge
- Comparanda: 85-63, 88-68
- Remarks: Large fragment of ridge tile with 1 finished short edge and lengthwise upright plaque running across top. Th plaque 2.8 (front)- 3.6 (break). MPH plaque 5.
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 80-184
- Mouldmade: no
- Width: 17
- MPD: 24.5
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: Large side has orange surface, narrower painted 10R 4/6-5/6.
- Thickness tile: 3.2
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7DF50F51-94BC-4F27-BB2A-28181B9BF76D