6174, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6174
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Acroterion bases
- Remarks: Fragment of acroterion base. Large fragment of wall with painted lotus. Finished curve from smaller opening.
- Bibliography: Lulof 1996, R 13, fig. 105.2, pl. 41.3
- Publication record: The ridge-pole statues from the Late Archaic temple at Satricum
- Type of decoration: Lotus
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: NN 1.051
- Height: 22.2
- Width: 18.8
- MPD: 3.2
- Paint: Brown and black lotus.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7C9C5B3F-4B45-468A-8A1F-E19BD23301FD