1380, Rome, Forum Romanum - Regia IV?
- Record number: 1380
- Site: Rome
- Building or zone: Forum Romanum - Regia IV?
- Position: Pediment slopes
- Roof element: Raking simas?
- Remarks: Corner of flat pan tile with no raised side edge, but thickening towards break: tile backer for raking sima? Bottom imbedded with black sand/mica: fabric = Regia IV. From excavations in area of Temple of Castor & Pollux but probably originally belonging to Regia
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 334, 5.A.1.f
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: Pan tiles CA 29.233, CA 29.134, CD 13.2084, CA 29.136; eaves tiles CA 29.141, no number
- Current Collection: Danish Academy: CV 4.378
- Height: 2.8
- Width: 11
- MPD: 6.3
- Clay: 2.5Y 7/4
- Condition: Preserves corner
- Th. tile backer: 2.2-2.8
- Thickness tile backer: 2.2-2.8
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7C6378AF-45D0-44CE-9E79-A885E8113C07