- Record number: 7144
- Site: Acquarossa
- Roof element: Antefixes
- Remarks: Antefix Type III with 2 triangular openings in plaque. Back H 6.4, W 14.1. Triangular openings, H 3.5, W 1.8, Dist between 3.6. Underside smooth and sandy. Triangles punched through from front, leaving edges inside.
- Bibliography: Ö. Wikander 1986, p. 65, Ant B11, Imb B35, fig. 31; Winter 2009a, pp. 20-21, 1.C.1.b
- Publication record: Acquarossa VI.1: The roof-tiles. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: 2 triangular openings
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Archeologico: Ant B11 70-607
- Height: 7.3
- Width: 13
- MPD: 53.3
- Clay: 7.5YR 4/6
- Thickness tile: .9
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7BDE10AB-9264-4443-9572-FAE187FD6D5C