- Record number: 6411
- Site: Satricum
- Roof element: Tiles, pan
- Remarks: Flat pan tile of Type II. Surface slightly lighter. Originally, top was covered with white/cream slip preserved where covered by cover tile, i.e., at sides and raised side edge, including outer side edge, and front edge of tile. Underside heavily imbedded with mica, terracotta and stone pieces. Underside lumpy and uneven, slightly warped. Cutout indentation L 5, D 1.6.
- Bibliography: Ö. Wikander 1993a, p. 35, no. T 82, and p. Winter 2009a, p. 31, 1.F.2.b
- Publication record: Acquarossa VI.2: The roof-tiles. Typology and technical features
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10149
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 6.1
- Width: 34.7
- MPD: 42.5
- Clay: 2.5YR 4/4-3/4
- Thickness tile: 1.8-3.4
- Outer H raised side edge: 3.1-1.2
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7A8F4F56-E2A3-4ADC-97FE-9ED95E37A4A2