- Record number: 7345
- Site: Caere
- Position: Eaves
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: Berlin TC 6681.3 (3); Copenhagen NCG HIN 48; Kiev 85 SK; London GR 1893.6-28.4; Rome MNR 380168; Vatican 13883
- Remarks: Female head antefix wearing tall, flat diadem, disk earrings, and painted necklace.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 32, no. II:11a; Winter 2009a, pp. 437-438, 6.C.4.b
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Female head wearing tall, flat diadem, disk earrings, and painted necklace
- Current Collection: Antikensammlungen: 5170
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7A705B50-6F91-42B9-A338-012BF5E24D4A