- Record number: 2042
- Site: Marzabotto
- Roof element: Tiles, eaves
- Remarks: One of several pieces of eaves tile with soffit with painted lozenge pattern. Top surface has round boss (Diam 7.5, H 3.5) around nail hole Diam 1.1). Hole falls just behind wide red band at back of decoration.
- Type of decoration: Painted lozenge pattern
- Current Collection: Museo Etrusco: 608
- Mouldmade: no
- Clay: 5YR 6/6
- Paint: White 10YR 8/3. Reds vary from 7.5R 3/6 + 7.5R 4/6 + 10R 4/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7A5350CD-0C0E-4E92-894E-D8C720088DAD