6293, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6293
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves lower part of male abdomen with genitalia. Back lumpy. Left leg was raised.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 265, no. II:2n
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Male abdomen with genitalia
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10092
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 8.1
- Width: 8
- MPD: 5.5
- Paint: Skin painted red-brown 7.5R 4/6(?).
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/79B33F89-E00A-456D-BFFE-19FCF7758BF7