- Record number: 4893
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of Silen and maenad with maenad to left, front in crimson chiton with apoptygma and folded drapery. Nude Silen to right, in profile, grasping maenad's right breast. Drapery and finished edge along left side. Bottom of Silen upper arm is finished edge.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, pp. 424-425, D738; Andrén 1940, p. 428, no. II:5
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: D742
- Type of decoration: Silen & Maenad
- Current Collection: British Museum: D738
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 9
- Width: 12
- Clay: 10YR 8/2
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 5/4. Red on drapery and arm 10R 3/3.
- Condition: Preserves fragment of midriff of maenad with Silen arm crossing to grab breast.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/79927ABE-1747-4A76-8D57-F5A3EBF9FC6A