7118, Acquarossa, Zone G, Roof G:1
- Record number: 7118
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone G, Roof G:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques,figural
- Remarks: Revetment plaques of Type II with painted horses. Back of plaque smooth with tool striations, painted red. Inner details painted in red-on-white.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 106, figs. 64, 61; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted horses
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev G75 67-2081
- Height: 10.3
- Width: 13.8
- Clay: Orange-brown 2.5YR 4/6
- Paint: Red 10R 4/4. Cream 10YR 8/3.
- Thickness plaque: 2.2
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/7911B105-689A-4AF6-BF64-7BED64D5B85B