3456, Poggio Civitate, T-26/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3456
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T-26/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Eaves
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Remarks: Human head antefix, right herringbone braid lock preserved. Remainder very heavily burnt and blistered.
- Bibliography: E. Nielsen 1987, p. 102, fig. 36; Winter 2009a, p. 80, 2.B.1.a, fig. 2.6 bottom
- Publication record: Some preliminary thoughts on old and new terracottas
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Human head
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 82-97
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 11.4
- Width: 12.9
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/782D5385-7CD8-4959-84F1-B7F1248CF8E8