- Record number: 5230
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Comparanda: Andrén 1940, p. 430, no. II:18
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque with volute spirals. Back flat. Handmade(?).
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D720; Andrén 1940, p. 430, no. II:19
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: Clay of D720 and D724 are equal composition, thickness, white paint. All come from same plaque.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: D720
- Mouldmade: no(?)
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: Brown slip 10YR 6/3. No paint except white in patches.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/77B829BF-E0ED-4DFB-A93C-664CE4A7F6B0