6208, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6208
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of Siren. Fragment of torso and right arm and wing. Back smoothly finished, hollowed deeply behind breasts and torso. Clay feels sandpapery, equal to Campanian roof?
- Bibliography: Opgenhaffen 2011
- Publication record: Sirens on the roof: Identification of terracotta bird-women in Central Italy
- Type of decoration: Siren
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10234
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Wing painted with 1 red stripe, 3 black stripes, 1 red, etc.; inner feathers red/black/red.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/76694229-587B-4E9E-9CDD-52061C188E39