7132, Acquarossa, Zone M, Roof M:1
- Record number: 7132
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone M, Roof M:1
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II A vertical plaque. Finished bottom edge.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 144, fig. 89; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev M17 75-142
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Orange-brown slip with traces of bright red paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/765F7C3B-29C4-41CB-8941-411DF5D9B12B