161, Bust of Ceres, with plaited hair, crowned with corn.
- Reference Number: 161
- Description: Bust of Ceres, with plaited hair, crowned with corn.
- Current Collection: Unknown
- Previous Collections:
- Story-Maskelyne, M.H.: The Marlborough Gems (1870)
- Boardman, J., Scarisbrick, D., Wagner C., Zwierlein-Diehl, E: The Marlborough Gems (2009)
- Material: Cornelian
- Comments: Set in a 16th-century gold ring, enamelled in black with the letters D.I(TH)S.B.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/75345880-AC1D-40D9-A086-8495BF96EBE0