- Record number: 7498
- Site: Vulci
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Remarks: Antefix with female head forming end piece of cover tile.
- Bibliography: Michaelis, Strassburger Antiken, 1901, p. 20, fig. 18; Van Buren 1921a, pp. 14f (IV, type Id); Andrén 1940, p. 214,no. I:1
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Figurative terracotta revetments in Etruria and Latium in the VI. and V. cent. B.C.
- Type of decoration: Female head
- Current Collection: University Museum: 1770
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 11
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/750FEAA9-784F-4859-8F32-5D92A548ACD0