- Record number: 2497
- Site: Arezzo
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque with finished flat bottom edge. Pendent lotus between pendent palmettes, above double volutes with central channels and round red in center of lotus leaves and diamonds.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: Museo Archeologico: 14983
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 16
- Width: 14
- Clay: 5YR 6/4
- Paint: Black volute channels, red center.
- Height main field: 16.5+
- Thickness plaque: 2.7
- Thickness including relief: 3.1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/72690185-BE8B-4729-A2CB-EEFBA2399BE3