- Record number: 5248
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque finished on right side. Roll at top with painted diagonal bands red, white, black. Nail hole. Flat back with painted floral pattern. Th roll 3.1, H 1.8. Th plaque 1.9.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, B610.9
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: B607, B608, B610 (1-11), B613
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: B610.9
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14.3
- Width: 18
- Paint: Red horizontal band, palmette, lotus calyx and bud 7.5R 4/4. Black ground above.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6EC9943E-40C5-4B8F-A49D-9C94CAC6BFB3