- Record number: 5198
- Site: Lanuvium
- Remarks: Fragment of relief of draped male preserved from neck to below knee, mounted on plaque, with finished left side. Hollow inside and vent hole on upper back. Draped in short tunic with roll across hips. Th plaque 2. Handmade.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, D758
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Draped male
- Current Collection: British Museum: D758
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 25
- Width: 11
- MPD: 8.3
- Clay: 5YR 5/3 - 5YR 7/4
- Paint: Cream slip 7.5YR 8/2. Red paint on skin 10R 3/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6E6C6F22-7DBF-4F3A-8FF6-FCEE8501573C