7092, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7092
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque Type II vertical plaque. One edge preserved. Painted decoration: band, W ca. 1.1, along edge. Main motif of circles with dots in the middle.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 58, figs. 30, 36; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Circles with dots in middle
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F73 73-171
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Slip covered with light brown paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6C317F74-7712-4F1F-9408-2ED192F1BBF0