- Record number: 2934
- Site: Caere
- Roof element: Antefixes, heads
- Comparanda: 10 similar examples known with H 43-49.5 cm: Vatican 13978; Copenhagen NCG, HIN 70 (H. 250), London BM,1863 (B622), Philadelphia, University Museum MS 1802, MS 1803, MS 1826, New York MMA GR 1040
- Remarks: Antefix with female head wearing diadem, large earrings, drapery, surrounded by floral shell with 3 upright palmettes alternating with 2 lotus flowers.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 175, B621; Andrén 1940, pp. 57-58, no. IV:6
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Associated elements: 1863 (B622). Counterpart to Silen heads.
- Type of decoration: Female head wearing diadem, large earrings, drapery/floral shell frame
- Current Collection: British Museum: 1893
- Mouldmade: yes
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6B953120-D042-411D-B649-06B5BFEB674F