6287, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6287
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves piece of black plaque with white right arm of Amazon, clenched fist with weapon, held in another white Amazon hand. Red male foot pressing against arm. Th plaque 2.7. L forearm from outer elbow to wrist 11.4. MPL foot 8.4. Upper arm hollowed, also foot beginning at break.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 464, no. II:2j, Pl. 143:500 left (without foot)
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Amazon hands & male foot
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10082 + 10087(foot)
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 15
- Width: 24
- MPD: 10.3
- Paint: Red 10R 5/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6B2C1F74-63D8-4CAE-83E5-9C41A99C1E92