- Record number: 1982
- Site: Vulci
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Remarks: Full-figure antefix of cuirassed male, preserved from shoulder to mid-thigh. Hollow, handmade. Frontal, moving to right. H shoulder flaps 12, W 2.3, W belt 3.5, H top folds 3.3, H middle folds 4.6, H bottom folds 6.6. W hole opening in back 6.5. Th wall 1.9.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, pp. 220-221, no. IV:2a
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Associated elements: Vatican, Museo Gregoriano 34511(?).
- Type of decoration: Male in cuirass
- Current Collection: Museo Gregoriano Etrusco: 34505
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 38
- Width: 33.5
- MPD: 24
- Clay: 10YR 7/4
- Paint: Red skin 10R 4/6, Red-purple belt 7.5R 4/6, white skirt 10YR8/1, blue sleeves 5BG 5/1, purple drapery 5R 3/3. blue/purple drapery across legs.
- Height strut: 3.5
- Width strut: 5+
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6A993FEC-5149-4C0F-B662-DFA996635E68