7004, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7004
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetment plaque of Type II A. Preserves fragment of vertical part. Bottom edge preserved.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 51, fig. 35; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Cord pattern(?)
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F18 68-780 + 68-781
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Light brown slip covered with brownish-red paint. Slight traces of white paint. Probably a painted cord pattern of interlacing lines between two horizontal lines along bottom edge.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/67B72827-E291-4078-8231-3DCAB2F595EF