3679, Ardea, Temple on Acropolis
- Record number: 3679
- Site: Ardea
- Building or zone: Temple on Acropolis
- Roof element: Pedimental sculpture
- Remarks: Figures in round of a head with mouth and chin, crown with hair, drapery. Also lower part of statuette consisting of left foot, drapery, plinth.
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, no. IV:15..
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
- Type of decoration: Human figures
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia
- Mouldmade: no
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/63330D08-E69D-41AC-A3CB-CC259728B846