2060, Caere, Vigna Parrocchiale
- Record number: 2060
- Site: Caere
- Building or zone: Vigna Parrocchiale
- Roof element: Openwork cresting
- Comparanda: Satricum (?)
- Remarks: Openwork cresting. Concave bands probably comparable to Satricum. W band 2.
- Current Collection: C.N.R. storerooms at Banditaccia necropolis: C.R.82/2
- Height: 8
- Width: 7
- Clay: 7.5YR 7/4
- Paint: White inside openwork.
- Thickness plaque: 3.1
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/628E1CB5-557E-4701-B845-3A192357AF9B