7000, Acquarossa, Zone F, Roof F:10
- Record number: 7000
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F, Roof F:10
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Flat revetment plaque of Type I A. Painted double guilloche. Diam inner circle 3.2, + outlying band 4.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, pp. 48-49, figs. 27, 28; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted double guilloche
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F5 70-295
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/627A62D0-10DA-401D-B9AD-36F9C7147B88