- Record number: 5225
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque decorated with 9-petal palmettes and spiky lotus hanging from double row of horizontal S-spirals enclosing hearts and diamonds. Th 1.8. Finished right edge, cutout bottom.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 422-423, D718; Andrén 1940, p. 431, no.II:20, Pl. 132:463
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: D718
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 17
- Width: 30.5
- Clay: 10YR 7/2
- Paint: Light brown slip 10YR 7/2. Brick red between horizontal scrolls 7.5R 4/4. Purple-red on palmettes 7.5R 3/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/6183D159-ECC0-4AE7-A494-80EB97E362D9