- Record number: 4847
- Site: Capua
- Roof element: Antefixes, full figure
- Comparanda: Berlin TC 7239, TC 7288
- Remarks: Antefix plaque moulded in relief with running winged figure with frontal head & upper torso, legs in profile to left, wearing winged boots & short tunic, surrounded by strigil frame overlapped by head. Hair falls in 3 long strands over front of chest. Raised right arm, lowered left arm.
- Bibliography: Walters 1903, p. 169, B599
- Publication record: Catalog of terracottas in the British Museum
- Type of decoration: Running winged figure (Gorgon/Harpy)
- Current Collection: British Museum: GR 1877.8-2.15 (B599)
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 23.5
- Width: 29.2
- Clay: Brown
- Paint: Cream-brown slip. Brick-red on boots. Black on foot wings.
- Height head: 5.3
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5F329490-CD31-4B8C-82F8-3B48B6FF7D79