3410, Poggio Civitate, T-26/OC2/Workshop
- Record number: 3410
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: T-26/OC2/Workshop
- Position: Ridge
- Roof element: Acroteria, cutout
- Remarks: Fragment of cutout double volute acroterion leg W( 7.2) with painted stripes along its length: W red 2.1, W cream 2.6, W black 2.5. One end bent, slightly distorted. Th 2.9.
- Bibliography: Winter 2009a, p. 102, 2.E.2.a
- Publication record: Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Double volute
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms: 83-86
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 14
- Paint: Painted stripes along length of leg red/ cream/ black.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5C6F1E88-F43A-4B84-BEB4-E56F125A016D