3361, Poggio Civitate, CA 2E
- Record number: 3361
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: CA 2E
- Roof element: Acroteria, cutout
- Comparanda: 68-624 but different fabric and scale.
- Remarks: Base for separately made bow-volute acroterion which would fit into channel on top of ridge tile. Recessed inner ledge (Th 5, W 3.5). Front, side, and bottom smooth, back rough.
- Bibliography: Rystedt 1983, p. 55, fig. 32, Pl. 30, PC 131; Winter 2009a, pp. 114-116 2.E.7.d
- Publication record: Acquarossa 4: Early Etruscan akroteria from Acquarossa and Poggio Civitate (Murlo)
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Associated elements: 71-415, 68-553, 68-65, 66-308, 70-420, 68-624, 70-223, 68-554, 69-351
- Type of decoration: Base of separately made cutout bow-volute acroterion
- Current Collection: Excavation Storerooms: 67-490
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 15.9
- Width: 14.4
- MPD: 5.2
- Clay: 5YR 6/8
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5C60BE71-CA7E-4E70-B87D-D97987E8FEDE