6339, Satricum, Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Record number: 6339
- Site: Satricum
- Building or zone: Temple of Mater Matuta II
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of columen/mutulus plaque. Preserves lower leg almost in round, scar for attachment on inner back side. Hollow hole in center at least 6 cm deep, Diam 0.9. Leg wears greave with raised black edges.
- Type of decoration: Lower leg in greave
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia: 10017
- Mouldmade: no
- Paint: Greave light brown 10YR 6/4 with cream stripes accentuating musculature. Skin red 2.5YR 5/6.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5AD7BA74-4123-4296-B935-C7390C1DF21D