9018001, ATHENIAN, London, British Museum, London, British Museum, 1864,1007.185
- Vase Number: 9018001
- Fabric: ATHENIAN
- Technique: RED-FIGURE
- Shape Name: CUP
- Provenance: GREECE, RHODES, CAMIROS
- Date: -525 to -475
- Decoration: I: OLD MAN (CARICATURE ?) CROUCHING WITH WINESKIN, NONSENSE INSCRIPTION
- Current Collection: London, British Museum: E31
- Previous Collections:
- Publication Record: Immerwahr, H., A Corpus of Attic Vase Inscriptions, Preliminary Edition (1998): 4444
PHOTOGRAPH(S) IN THE BEAZLEY ARCHIVE: 1 (I)
- AVI Web: https://www.avi.unibas.ch/DB/searchform.html?ID=4616
- AVI Record Number: 4444
- British Museum Link: https://www.britishmuseum.org/collection/object/G_1864-1007-185
- CAVI Collection: London E 31.
- CAVI Lemma: RF cup. From Camiros. Unattributed. Last quarter sixth.
- CAVI Subject: A bearded man with a wineskin.
- CAVI Inscriptions: Imitation inscriptions, apparently suggesting repetitions of kalos.
- CAVI Number: 4444
- AVI Bibliography: C.H. Smith in BM Cat. E (1896), 59.
- CAVI / AVI Data from Henry Immerwahr's Corpus of Attic Vase Inscriptions (CAVI), updated by Rudoph Wachter's Attic Vase Inscriptions (AVI)
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/563C0E91-B464-4DF8-8FB4-002B9AE818E8