982, Rome, S. Omobono
- Record number: 982
- Site: Rome
- Building or zone: S. Omobono
- Roof element: Acroterion base?
- Remarks: Corner of terracotta box with part of floor (Th 1.3-1.9) & 2 sides (Th wall ca. 2). Inside very uneven, lumpy. Bottom imbedded with black inclusions. Near corner, the more obliquely broken wall begins to flare outward at the top.
- Associated elements: 15924B fragment of floor
- Current Collection: Antiquarium Comunale: 15992
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 15.3
- Width: 20
- MPD: 13.2
- Clay: 10YR 6/4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/54B8F293-5E93-477D-97D9-BCFB5500EA02