7093, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 7093
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Fragment of revetmetn plaque of Type II? Fragment of vertical plaque with no edges.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 58, figs. 30, 36; Winter 2009a, pp. 89-92, 2.D.1.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F74 73-183
- Clay: Light brown
- Paint: Slip covered with red paint. Traces of white paint.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/52FA79CC-6156-40FA-BE25-772327FF1C92