7405, Pyrgi, Temple A
- Record number: 7405
- Site: Pyrgi
- Building or zone: Temple A
- Roof element: Hanging curtains
- Remarks: Hanging curtain. 3 variants, all leaded into eaves tile. Smaller version with upright palmette and pendent lotus connected by S-scrolls. H 9. Th 2.5. W palmette 7.1.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Pyrgi
- Mouldmade: yes
- Paint: Alternating pairs of scroll red/ black, palmette leaves black 1st, 3rd, 5th. Red 5R 5/4 2nd, 4th palmette leaves, red tendrils beside lotus.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/50DE8D57-D92F-49C1-A69C-3E6B41B00DE7