3082, Vulci, Tempio Grande
- Record number: 3082
- Site: Vulci
- Building or zone: Tempio Grande
- Roof element: Columen/mutulus plaque
- Remarks: Plaque with 2 horse legs to left. Clay is equal to that of first acroteria without number.
- Type of decoration: 2 horse legs to left
- Current Collection: Museo Archeologico: TG/487
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 11.2
- Width: 11.6
- Clay: 10YR 7/3
- Paint: Near horse red with black hoof bottom and outline, far horse red with black hoof. Red 7.5R 4/6. Black ground.
- Thickness plaque: 1.8
- Thickness including relief: 4.5
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/5011D9CD-9B8B-46E2-BFA0-928ACC7DBFCB