1538, Falerii Veteres/Civita Castellana, Lo Scasato
- Record number: 1538
- Site: Falerii Veteres/Civita Castellana
- Building or zone: Lo Scasato
- Position: Pediment slopes
- Roof element: Openwork cresting
- Remarks: Openwork cresting with perforated fret-work with square panels decorated with 4-petal rosettes; above, perforated guilloche surmounted by palmettes & lozenges
- Bibliography: Andrén 1940, p. 143, No. IV:5; Comella 1993c, pp. 211-212, N1, pl. 60.b-f
- Publication record: Architectural terracottas from Etrusco-Italic Temples
Le terrecotte architettoniche del santuario dello Scasato à Falerii (scavi 1886-1887)
- Associated elements: 25212, 2721, 7289, etc.
- Type of decoration: Palmettes & lozenges/openwork guilloche/fret-work with square panels
- Current Collection: Museo Nazionale Etrusco di Villa Giulia?
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/4CCE4139-082B-4C4F-BAFF-241F5E585B37