2106, Vulci, House
- Record number: 2106
- Site: Vulci
- Building or zone: House
- Roof element: Raking simas
- Remarks: Fragment of raking sima with griffin attacking horse. Preserves red horse with yellow mane and tail with red locks, grey griffin biting neck. Plaque thickens at bottom, possibly outwards.
- Bibliography: Buranelli 1992, pp. 143-153, Pls. I-XIX
- Publication record: Diviagazioni Vulcente
- Associated elements: Joins with Vatican, Museo Gregoriano Etrusco 14065.
- Type of decoration: Griffin attacking horse
- Current Collection: Museo Gregoriano Etrusco: 20897
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14.3
- Width: 15.6
- MPD: 4
- Clay: 2.5Y 8/4 with pink core.
- Paint: Griffin head knob, beak outline and eye red, pink inner leg. All painted over white. Red horse with yellow mane and tail. 7.5R 4/4.
- Thickness plaque: 3.2
- Thickness including relief: 4
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/4C5CB7AC-36A1-4CAE-9C79-E8728E0815C5