3663, Poggio Civitate, Courtyard building(?)
- Record number: 3663
- Site: Poggio Civitate
- Building or zone: Courtyard building(?)
- Roof element: Drain pipes(?)
- Remarks: Large funnel with vertical drain pipe below and spout at oblique angle. Central tube hollow but blocked to divert water collected in funnel down-side opening. Diam funnel 30.7, H funnel 10.2. Diam central tube 9.7, H central tube 27.5. H side opening inner 13.7, outer 16, W side opening inner 7.2, outer 9.9. Diam opening between funnel and tube 5.1. Inside of side opening uneven, handmade. Inside of funnel smooth-- wheelmade? Also tube wheelmade?
- Associated elements: 69-275
- Current Collection: Antiquarium di Poggio Civitate
- Mouldmade: no
- Height: 40
- Width: 30.7
- Clay: 2.5YR 5/6
- Paint: Well-preserved paint of white vertical stripes on funnel exterior and top which bend around edge. 7.5YR 8/4.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/4C3E0164-CE4C-4E8B-8143-52A7494B665A