6999, Acquarossa, Zone F
- Record number: 6999
- Site: Acquarossa
- Building or zone: Zone F
- Roof element: Revetment plaques
- Remarks: Flat revetment plaque of Type I. Painted guilloche. Diam inner circle 3.1, + outlying band 4.
- Bibliography: CÖ. Wikander 1981, p. 48, figs. 27, 28; Winter 2009a, pp. 93-94, 2.D.2.a
- Publication record: Acquarossa I.1: The painted architectural terracottas. Catalogue and architectural context
Symbols of Wealth and Power: Architectural Terracotta Decoration in Etruria and Central Italy, 640-510 B.C.
- Type of decoration: Painted guilloche
- Current Collection: Excavation storerooms in Palazzo S. Pietro: Rev F2 70-290
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/4792A7C0-AC98-43E8-8610-BC140CB5832F