- Record number: 5222
- Site: Lanuvium
- Roof element: Revetment plaques, floral
- Remarks: Floral revetment plaque preserving fragment of lower left corner with cutout bottom edge and finished left side edge. Moulded tendrils and flowers, rosette in center.
- Type of decoration: Floral
- Current Collection: British Museum: 93 7-13 41
- Mouldmade: yes
- Height: 14.2
- Width: 11.1
- Clay: 7.5YR 6/4
- Paint: Surface brown 10YR 6/3.
Link to this record using the address https://www.beazley.ox.ac.uk/record/47625D13-8B3C-4DB7-9CBB-FE2E1BD97E58